Thursday 2nd July 2020
Welcome to
A-Z of services
Text size

Repairs, alterations, and servicing

Sub heading

Cavity insulation
This section will explain what to do if your council home needs repairs or maintenance. It will also explain which alterations you can make to your council home.

 Contact information

Housing reception
Building and Technical Services, Kingsway Depot, Kingsway, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 8AU
Tel: 01582 546890
Contact us
rating button