Thursday 12th December 2019
Welcome to
A-Z of services
Text size

Benefits (Housing and Council Tax) - extra money for childcare costs

Sub heading


When we calculate your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support (Council Tax Benefit), your childcare costs will be taken into account.

The cost of childcare may be taken off your earnings and tax credits, increasing the amount you are entitled to.

Find out more

For help and advice on how childcare costs could affect your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, contact our benefits advisers on 0300 790 0340​.


 I want to

Contact us
rating button