Sunday 29th March 2020
Welcome to
A-Z of services
Text size

Free school meals (FSM)

Sub heading

We request all families with children of school age who are attending a state funded school to apply for free school meals. Only those in receipt of one of the qualifying benefits will be awarded with entitlement.

Qualifying benefits

Transitional protection

Universal free school meals

Pupil premium


How to apply

What if I disagree with the outcome of my claim?





 Contact information

Free school meals
Tel: 01582 510346

 I want to

Contact us
rating button