Wednesday 15th July 2020
Welcome to
A-Z of services
Text size

Recalculating or backdating Council Tax Reduction

Sub heading

Money note
If you think a mistake has been made you can ask for your Council Tax Reduction to be recalculated. You can also ask for it to be backdated. Click the links below for more information.
Contact us
rating button