We are authorised to assess people to see if they can get a blue badge.
Apply for a blue badge
Blue badge applications explained
As well as applying using the orange button above, you can also quickly check to see if you are eligible for a blue badge.
If you would prefer to apply using a paper application form there is one application form which can be requested by calling 01582 510372. This form is modified from time to time and you will need to contact us for the most up to date version.
Blue badge renewal
Blue badges cannot be renewed. You must apply for a new one every three years, using either the online or paper application process.
What you will need to provide:
- proof of your identity (passport, birth certificate or driving license - legible photocopies accepted)
- proof of your residency in Luton (council tax bill, utility bill or bank statement - legible photocopies accepted)
- two passport standard photographs (from shoulders up, no hats and a plain light background)
- £10 cheque or postal order (please do not send cash - your payment will only be accepted if your application is successful)
- copies of any existing medical letters or consultant reports you may have as well as proof of any medication/aids and adaption's (please do not ask your GP to write a new supporting letter).