Find children's centres in Luton and learn how to access free children's centre places.
Children's Centres provide services to families with under fives within the local community.
Through Children's Centres, families can access integrated early years education and care.
Children's Centres childcare can be provided by either the private or voluntary sector.
What do children's centres offer?
- Integrated early education and childcare.
- High level of qualified staff.
- Family support - advice on parenting or specialist services that may be required.
- Health services for children and parents - breast feeding support, health visitors etc.
- Information and links to help parents find work - local Jobcentre Plus, training opportunities and adult learning.
- Open a minimum of 48 weeks a year, five days a week for 10 hours a day.
- Ofsted registered.
Free children's centre places
From the term after their third birthday, all three and four year olds in Luton are entitled to 15 hours of free early learning and childcare.
Find out more about free childcare places
Children's centres in Luton
Find children's centres in Luton in our Family Directory.
Personalised childcare information
Get a list of childcare providers tailored to your individual needs from Luton Family Information Service.