Find children's centres in Luton and learn how to access free early education and childcare places.
Children's centres provide services to families with under fives within the local community.
Through children's centres, families can also access integrated early years education and care.
What do children's centres offer?
- Integrated early education and childcare
- High level of qualified staff
- Family support - advice on parenting or specialist services that may be required
- Health services for children and parents - breast feeding support, health visitors, and many others
- Information and links to help parents find work - local Jobcentre Plus, training opportunities and adult learning
- Open a minimum of 48 weeks a year, five days a week for 10 hours a day
- Ofsted registered
Free early education places
From the term after their third birthday, all three and four year olds in Luton are entitled to 15 hours of free early education.
Find out more about free early education and childcare places
Children's centres in Luton
Find children's centres in Luton in our Family Directory.
Personalised childcare information
Get a list of childcare providers tailored to your individual needs from Luton Family Information Service.